[bksvol-discuss] Re: layout/format question

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <darrell.shandrow@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 19:21:56 -0700

Hi Dixie,

If you feel they are valuable as headings, then leave them in but move them to
be obviously shown in those positions.  If they add no significant content to
the book at all, then just leave them out.  I believe there's quite a lot of
latitude on this issue, since we're talking about whether or not to repeat
pieces of text instead of omitting something.

Thanks,

Darrell