[bksvol-discuss] layout/format question

  • From: "Dixie" <BlueHerons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Book Share Volunteer Discussion" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 22:10:35 -0400

This book I am editing has places in which a quote from the text is also put in
the middle of the page in large font to highlight the quote.  It is placed in
the middle of sentences in which it isn't included.  The text of the page just
sort of works around this large quote that is taking up the middle of the page.

Should I leave these out as they are also already in the text or should I move
them to a more logical place and protect them as if they were chapter headings?

Thanks
Guided by His light, Dixie

http://www.firstgiving.com/dixieandcobalt
~~~  @->  ~@~  <-@  ~~~
Did you know that today is:  World Penguin Day: Always April 25th
World Penguin Day   is a great opportunity to learn about and appreciate one of
the few natives of Antarctica.  spend a little time learning about them.... a
pictorial book or internet site is fun. You can also watch a documentary of
these cute and popular, grounded birds.

 is also popular today to tell a penguin joke or two.

Origin of Penguin Days:
World Penguin Day coincides with the annual northward migration of penguins.
This happens each year on or around April 25th. Penguins do not fly. Rather,
they walk, or waddle their way to and from.