[bksvol-discuss] last page of book missing text

  • From: "Erin Baker Edgar" <sprite156@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 16:11:42 -0500

Hi, all,

I just started validating my third (or is it fourth?) book of the day, and for once it appears that no pages are missing. <smile> The book appears to be a romance novel with some recipes tacked on at the end, and the scan quality is quite excellent overall. However, the text of the last page is cut off. It seems to be part of a recipe for some food that is mentioned in the book. Should I go ahead and reject the book even though the recipe is not part of the storyline?

Thanks,
Erin