[bksvol-discuss] Re: large book

  • From: "Kaitlyn Hill" <Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 17:32:17 -0700

That sounds like an interesting book. Right now I couldn't do it but still
doing some research on that new OpticBook scanner which is a book-edge flat
bed.

Kaitlyn
Healing Practitioner
"The cost of a thing is the amount of what I call life, which is required to
be exchanged for it immediately or in the long run."
Henry Thoreau