[bksvol-discuss] just uploaded

  • From: "Kasondra payne" <Kassyp36@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 19:46:34 -0600

Hi,

I just validated "The Norton Reader" by "Linda H. Peterson and John C.
Brereton"

It is a collection of nonfiction articles.  I read one of them in high
school.  This book is of high quality.  Even though it is education in
nature, I found it very interesting.  There is an article on page 111 about
the Mall of America, in Minnesota.  I had to read it very closely because I
am a shopoholic, and I used to shop at the Mall of America.  I just had to
include that, but I hope this book is up on the site soon.  Have fun!

Kasondra Payne