[bksvol-discuss] just uploaded

  • From: "Kasondra payne" <Kassyp36@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 22:04:08 -0600

Hi Everyone,

I validated and uploaded Journey to Independence: Blindness, The Canadian
Story by Eucklid Herie.  It is a very informative history of blind people in
Canada, focusing on the Canadian National Institute for the Blind, (CNIB).
The scan was very good, but there was some junk characters periodically
through the book.  I tried to remove the junk, and I protected page numbers.
It was rated excellent, and of course it didn’t have adult content.  I hope
it gets up on the site very soon.  Happy reading!

Kasondra Payne