[bksvol-discuss] just submitted two books

  • From: Amber Wallenstein <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2005 13:33:50 -0600

I just submitted two books.  I'm trying desperately to get the backlog
of books taken care of here.  It doesn't help when I keep scanning
more... But that's neither here nor there.
Missing Since Monday by Ann M. Martin
When four-year-old Courtenay doesn't return from school, Maggie and
her brother Mike must face some  family secrets.
And.
Young Kennedys: The New Generation by Jay David Andrews
We know their names: Caroline, John F. Kennedy JR. Michael Kennedy
Smith, Kathleen Kennedy Townsend. What is going on with them now? How
do they feel being
part of such a well-known dynasty?

Enjoy.
Amber