[bksvol-discuss] just submitted two books

  • From: "robert tweedy" <rtweedy2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2006 17:58:50 -0500

I just submitted Sandra Brown's BEST KEPT SECRETS with all headers removed I
think and I removed the ones that didn't scan clearly and clean up the errors.
It is a so call romance but in my books more of a mystery of who killed Alex's
mother 25 years ago and with everyone mad at her for opening a can of worms.

The second book is SISTERS AND LOVERS by Connie Brisco which is cleaned up to
the best of my knowledge.     This can be about any woman but according to
Connie it is about three women who face love, marriage problems, and issues in
the work place. Who ever checks might want to put a better copy of what the
book is because I didn't know what to say because I didn't want to put "black
women" like she did.
For skype contact bobwichitaks