[bksvol-discuss] just submitted another zane book, the heatseekers

  • From: "robert tweedy" <roberttweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 06:13:52 -0600

Book Information
  ISBN:
  0-7434-4290-3

  Title:
  The Heat Seekers

  Author(s):
  Zane

  Publisher:
  Simon & Schuster, Limited

  Copyright Date:
  2003

  Copyrighted By:
  zane

  Brief Synopsis:
  Hot, hungry, and hunting...They're sisters of the soul, two girlfriends
hitting the clubs in search of that oh-so-rare commodity: straight, single guys.

  Long Synopsis:
  Hot, hungry, and hunting...They're sisters of the soul, two girlfriends
hitting the clubs in search of that oh-so-rare commodity: straight, single
guys. Tempest sports a modest suit, while Janessa runs wild in a skintight
minidress -- but they both want the same thing: the heat, the passion, the
spark to ignite the sensual fires inside. It takes time and patience to find
such a special lover. But somewhere among the freaks and fruitcakes, they know
there's a match for each of them.Tall, dark, and hands-on...The last thing
Geren wants is a relationship -- most women can't see past his money and his
good looks. His best friend Dvontè is a player, with sex -- and
definitelynotcommitment -- on his mind. But when Dvontè talks Geren into going
clubbing, fate leads them to Tempest and Janessa. Attractions flare,
connections are made, lives are changed -- and secrets come to light. Together,
they are the heat seekers, four daring hearts willing to play with fire -- and
take the risk of getting burned....

  Comments:
  I did this one a long time ago so I think everything is accounted for.
roberttweedy@xxxxxxx

  Adult content:
  Yes

  Language: