[bksvol-discuss] sensation

  • From: "robert tweedy" <roberttweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 07:00:19 -0600

Here's another I thought I submitted but can't find it on the check out page or
anywhere else.
ISBN:
0-7582-0403-5

Title:
Sensation

Author(s):
Thea Devine

Publisher:
Little Brown & Company

Copyright Date:
2004

Copyrighted By:
Thea Devine

Brief Synopsis:
Angilee Rosslyn, a Southern debutante, has been brought to London by her
ruthless father to make a profitable marriage to the Viscount Wroth.

Long Synopsis:
Angilee Rosslyn, a Southern debutante, has been brought to London by her
ruthless father to make a profitable marriage to the Viscount Wroth. But after
a night of passion with Angilee, the lustful Kyger sets out to save her and
destroy the diabolical secret society that will stop at nothing to make her
their pawn.

Comments:
There is a space and a slash and a space that needs to be taken out.
roberttweedy@xxxxxxx

Adult content:
Yes

Language: