[bksvol-discuss] just submitted Tyrant of the Mind

  • From: "Amber Wallenstein" <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2010 00:03:55 -0500

ISBN: = 1-59058-135-0
Title: = Tyrant of the Mind
Author(s): = Priscilla Royal
Publisher: = Poisoned Pen Press
Copyright Date: = 2004
Copyrighted By: = Priscilla Royal
Brief Synopsis: = A nun and a monk defy death and dishonor at her family's
Welsh fortress... In the winter of 1271, Death stalks the corridors of
Wynethorpe
Castle on the Welsh border.
Long Synopsis: = A nun and a monk defy death and dishonor at her family's Welsh
fortress... In the winter of 1271, Death stalks the corridors of Wynethorpe
Castle on the Welsh border. When the Grim Reaper touches the beloved grandson
of the castle lord, Baron Adam sends for his daughter, Prioress Eleanor of
Tyndal, and her sub-infirmarian, Sister Anne, to save the child with prayers
and healing talents. Escorting them to the remote fortress is Brother Thomas,
an unwilling monk fighting his private demons. Death may be denied once in his
quest for souls but never twice. Soon after the trio arrives, an important
guest is murdered. The prioress's brother, bloody dagger in hand, stands over
the corpse. All others may believe in his guilt, but Eleanor is convinced
her brother is innocent. Outside her priory, in a world of armed men, Eleanor
may have little authority, but she is determined to untangle the Gordian
knot of thwarted passions and old resentments even if it means defying her
father, a man with whom she longs to make peace. As passions rise with the
winter
wind and time runs short, Eleanor, Anne and Thomas struggle to find the real
killer.
Comments: = Please contact amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx if there are any questions.
Adult content: = No
Language: = English
Book Quality: = EXCELLENT
Categories: = History, Literature and Fiction, Mystery and Thrillers
questions:
amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx
Amber

Book blog: