[bksvol-discuss] Re: just submitted: The Holy Book of Women's Mysteries

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 06 Apr 2008 04:07:13 -0400

Amber there are notes about this book saying Elizabeth Philips was the original submitter. It lists you as talking to Claire about submitting your better copy as a bso.

Bookshare staff can get in touch with her though. You may want to email Claire or Carrie.

I have occasionally spoken to staff and they have relayed a message for me or given somebody my email address.

Hope this helps.

E.