[bksvol-discuss] Re: just submitted Power Play

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 01 Jun 2008 18:53:42 -0500

Hi Bud,

If you go to the simple search feature, which is the first one shown that
says, "type title or author", and type the title of a book, it searches the
entire collection for the titlle.  It is too bad about your work being a
waste of time, but you should always check the collection first.

Hope this helps,

Sue S.