[bksvol-discuss] just submitted "No Graves As Yet" by Anne Perry

  • From: "Dan Beaver" <dbeaver888@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 10:17:26 -0400

Hi all,

I just submitted this book. It is Anne Perry's first WW I book. It is taking much longer than I thought it would to cleanup these books after I scanned them. Just too much work and family to take care of first.

I have this book in hand so if whomever validates it has any questions they can contact me and I'll help out.

Now on to "Shoulder The Sky" Anne's second WW I book.