[bksvol-discuss] Re: just submitted 25 books

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 16:41:40 -0800 (PST)

You're quite welcome, Donna.

I forgot to mention that today we got a shipment of the October New York
Times best-sellers (a month ago, we got the September ones), so those
dozen new books will be going onto the database within a week or two (or
maybe three).  I'll give you the list to whet your appetite.
50 Harbor Street by Debbie Macomber
Never Have Your Dog Stuffed by Alan Alda
The Bookseller of Kabul by Asne Seierstad
A Man Without a Country by Kurt Vonnegut
The Sea by John Banville
Will of the World by Stephen Greenblatt (meaning Will Shakespeare)
The March by E. L. Doctorow
Goodnight Nobody by Jennifer Weiner
Where God Was Born by Bruce Feiler
On Beauty by Zadie Smith