[bksvol-discuss] Re: : Book Released

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 16:59:16 -0800 (PST)

Sue,

I downloaded it to look it over, and I see what you
mean. Despite the fact that it's rated excellent, no
hyphenated words have been closed and there are lots
of scannos.

I can obtain the book. It's a Newbery Honor and should
be fun to read. However, if someone wants to have a go
at it, I'll release it. I won't be able to get to it
for a while, but I didn't want it to be rejected.  If
someone else wants to work on it, I'll release it.

Cindy