[bksvol-discuss] Re: it's back.. <g>

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 18:30:10 -0700 (PDT)

These time things on the e-mails are confusing. Where
are you located, Kelly? THe time on your post is
around 7 p.m., so I assume that was Eastern time, 4
p.m. pacific time. It was fixed at one point, and I
was starting to get something from it, and then I
couldn't. I asked and Gustavo posted around 4 p.m.
pacific time that it was down again. I just tried
ow--6:30 p.m. pacific time, and I can't access the
site. And since Jake's site is tied into it, I can't
get the books added today yet, either.

Apparently it has something to do with the server and
hardware. I wonder if the engineers will keep working
or wait until tomorrow to continue. I wonder if
they're unionized. smile

Cindy