[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Nora Roberts' pen name

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 18:34:02 -0700 (PDT)

Oops!  Looks like I was a bit premature.  Well, the series is at the point
where no one needs to scan any of them.  How's that?  I'll mention it to
Gustavo when I see him next week.

  Carrie

Gerald Hovas <GeraldHovas@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                Carrie,

  Actually, there?s one of the Robb books which needed replacing because it has
some missing words.  Naked in Death is sitting in the admin queue if you?d like
to drop Gustavo a hint to process it so that they will all truely be in
Excellent shape.  I had planned to notify everyone when it is approved that the
series is up to date and point them to the series listing on Jake?s website to
make it easier for them to know in which order to read the books.

  Gerald