[bksvol-discuss] Re: interactive reading, is it possible

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 20:22:52 -0400

Dear Amber,

That was quick! Actually I read more Bookshare books on the refreshable braille display of my braille note, but I was taking this question in stages. To transform the HTML file to RTF, do I use save as, or extract?

Always With Love,

Lissi

Give me the higher ground any day even if I have to climb uphill to meet it.
Bill the Pony, from The Tenth Walker by Lyndellia, Tolkien Fan Fiction
----- Original Message ----- From: "Amber Wallenstein" <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>