[bksvol-discuss] incorrect title

  • From: "Kelly Carlson" <kccat@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 22:44:06 -0500

I have an interesing problem.. I just downloaded a book for validation.  Well,
with a little searching, I found out that, number one, the title is incorrect
on it.  Now I have no problems correcting that but what about the upload part
in the futurer?  Number two, this book although, sounds very interesting, is
going to be next to imposible to find in print.  I'm going to work on the
second part and can someone tell me what I should do about the title.. :)
Btw, the book is "Wispers through the Trees, Mystories on Sparrow Iland."
that's the correct title.
Kelly C