[bksvol-discuss] Re: incomplete series

  • From: "Sue Stevens" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2012 21:44:00 -0600

Hi Valerie,

You already have twice as many books on the checkout page as we are able to download, on hollds for you. (smile) I'm noto being critical--just thought maybe you didn't know.

Sue S.

-----Original Message----- From: Valerie Maples
Sent: Saturday, March 03, 2012 7:21 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ; CPhT Jamie Yates
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: incomplete series

Jamie Yates had been scanning the "Yada Yada House of Hope" series, but I am
sure she doesn't mind, although I would let her know.  Doug and I have been
proofreading all her Dave and Neta Jackson books and would love to continue of
someone else scans them before she gets to them.
Valerie

Keep up with Nichole's recovery: