[bksvol-discuss] Re: incomplete series

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2012 19:58:33 -0800 (PST)

Yes, Sue; Em Rose uploads when she is able as does Jamie.  I had two project
books I had rescued and bought books for to work on, so I am the slow turtle
that hopefully still wins the race.  ;-) To think six weeks ago I was begging
for books with an empty queue!  LOL
 Valerie

Keep up with Nichole's recovery: