[bksvol-discuss] Re: in need of a rescan . . .

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 22:14:59 -0400

Are they all really of fair quality? I know many fair-rated books really
deserve that rating, or even less if there was such a thing, but the fair
rating is the default rating for submissions, so sometimes, if the submitter
doesn't change that rating and the validator doesn't, it could slip through
the cracks as rated fair when it may not be. Just a thought, anyway. Take
care.
Julie Morales
Life is a gift from God. What we do with it is our gift to Him.