[bksvol-discuss] Downloading fair-rated books

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 22:20:06 -0400

Hi, Jill. Most of the time, I don't download them, either, unless it's one I
really want to read, but even then, I have to want to read it really badly and
have no other option for getting the book. Sometimes, I'm pleasantly surprised
and it's really not that bad, but there have been a few times when books have
slipped through the cracks and were rated better than they should have been.
Those are the ones that really frustrate me. If something is rated fair and I
choose to download it, anyway, at least I can be prepared for what I might have
to deal with, but really, I can't blame any kind of automated tool for these
books slipping through the cracks. Some of the ones I've read recently had half
a line or more totally missing, but what was there was complete and did make
sense, so no automated tool would have picked up on that. Take care.
Julie Morales
Life is a gift from God. What we do with it is our gift to Him.