[bksvol-discuss] Re: how does John's work impact the volunteers?

  • From: Laura Ann Grymes <agapepetsitting@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 22:10:18 -0500

he has for me too....I have always had a prompt response from the support eamil.
Laura Ann
At 08:23 PM 10/15/2006, you wrote:

Well, at least one of the things he does, and I would imagine this takes up a good chunk of his time, is answer questions from volunteers. I've written twice to him with different issues, and he has been prompt and thorough with his replies.

Scott

----- Original Message ----- From: "Elizabeth and Burton" <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>