[bksvol-discuss] help with a couple of projects

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 22:00:14 -0400

Hi you all, al looking at my stuff on the hard drive and see two books I
have that need some help.

I have

Orient Hero Guide of the Appalachian Trail

Which needs help as some of the sentences got mixed up, and I am having a
hard time determining where they need to go

Brother Eagle Sister Sky

this book is supposedly missing a page or two, and was a pain to scan.

Any way is anyone interested in these.  Both are picture books and
children's books.

I am also editing Volumne 9 in the World of Animals Mammals and I have a
page that I am having a hard time figuring out.  Again the sentences got
mixed up because of the caption and text being together and the poor PC not
knowing what is what.  So far is the only page with this problem.

Called Insectavores and by Amy J. Bier.

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx