[bksvol-discuss] Re: help with a couple of projects

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 09:31:13 -0400

yep it is Insectavores and Bats.

Smile.

And it is now two pages, which smile you could do a lot faster that I can
playing with the text and trying to piece it together.  i like verbal jigsaw
puzzles but there has to be a limit, smile.

Thank you so much for looking at Brother Eagle Sister Sky.

Is supposedly quite a beautiful book.

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx