[bksvol-discuss] Re: help needed with copyright

  • From: "Silvara" <silvara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 18:34:39 -0400

Thank you Gerald and Cindy. It worked.
For the first time I could check copy right info.
 Gerald, I would like to post this tip on Jake's site if you don't mind. I
believe that this might help others with using the sight with Jaws.

Now I have another issue, The book I checked on is a collection of short
stories. Flower Girls by various authors. loc.gov shows me each story
separately. With the author being the claimant. I assume claimant means
copyright holder.
Now on the submission form do I just put all the authors?
It appears to me that that's the right thing to do. Any comments? I can also
include the link on the comments field for Gustavo to verify.
Thanks.

***
Grace

For scanning and validating  tips