[bksvol-discuss] Re: help needed with copyright

  • From: Monica <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 23:46:47 -0400

Hi, Grace. I can't help you but thought I'd let you know you're not alone. I'm confused too. <blush>

On Tuesday 4/18/2006 10:02 PM, you wrote:
Hi:

I have tried to use the loc.gov/copyright and found it confusing. Is there specific steps that need to be taken? I put the title on the search bar and basically got nothing useful. Can anyone help?
Thanks.
***
Grace

For scanning and validating  tips