[bksvol-discuss] Re: hello all

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2012 23:03:34 -0400

Hi Ann,

Nope, not in the process of scanning any fantasy right now. I scan books for my own reading and for others to read. With one big exception, I'm not reading fantasy any more, so I wouldn't be scanning any for myself. The big exception is the final book in the Wheel of Time series when it comes out. I will buy that and scan it as soon as it is released. Other than that, the only fantasy I'd be scanning would have to be something someone sent me to scan specifically for them to read.

Evan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ann Petrous" <dolphinsorceress@xxxxxxxxx>