[bksvol-discuss] hello all

  • From: Ann Petrous <dolphinsorceress@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2012 20:27:34 -0400

Hello all,
If I am repeating myself again, i'm sorry. I get so much email in this inbox,
that i tend to miss some of my email. I am wondering if anyone has historical
fiction or fantasy books that they need proofing. I haven't found anything on
the check out list lately, so I thought to ask.  To unsubscribe from this list
send a blank Email to