[bksvol-discuss] Re: headers and MS word

  • From: "Meka" <mekawh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 15:14:39 -0700

Hi there:

I have been deleting the page numbers as I thought that they were a part of the header that we were supposed to strip.

I'm almost finished with my first book. Thank you, Kellie and Jamie, for clarifying it for me. I thought at first that the other numbers were scan-os, and many, many of them were, so I had simply taken them out thinking that the book would still retain the original page numbers. I'm nearly finished with this book so I don't know if I should simply go back through and number the pages (which likely means starting all over again and stripping out the headers from the original file that I downloaded), or simply let it lie.

Meka