[bksvol-discuss] Re: handling handwritten text?

  • From: Mayrie ReNae <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 09:36:39 -0700

Hi Ann,

That note about the handwritten part of the book looks just great to me. No problems at all.

Peace,
Mayrie

At 08:09 AM 4/12/2008, you wrote:
Hi folks,

Mayrie was kind enough to send me the text of a little handwritten portion of a book I'm validating. I wasn't sure exactly how to handle this, what to put to let people know. This is what I've done. Is this OK?

(Validator's note: the following lines are written in handwriting in the print text. They are transcribed here for you.)
[begin handwriting]
"An Age of Certain Years:
Tues., 7:30 Legion Hall
Battery Cables for Your Career:
Wed., 7:30 Sandy H.S. Library
Commitment Issues:
Thurs., 7:30 Public Market basement
Dealing with Troubled Pets:
Fri., 3 P.M. Pet Barn"
[end handwriting]

Let me know what you all think.  Too much explanation, too little???

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring