[bksvol-discuss] Re: geetting pages from amazon

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 03:24:05 -0500

I suspect it would work to send the image to your scanner by way of the virtual
printer. (That's what Kurzweil calls it, I forget openbook's terminology).

I used to do this whith websites that had page images for book pages. But, you
have to be pretty desparate because the results are pretty full of scannos. I
felt pretty good if I got 40% recognition rate.

But, that's a workable solution for one or two pages, and certainly worth a try.

Bob