[bksvol-discuss] Re: geetting pages from amazon

  • From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 22:55:48 -0400

Hi Cindy. The pages from look inside on Amazon are images, and I'm not sure
how a person might handle them. I'm not sure how many experienced Mac users
are on this list. You do so much for us, and I wish I could help you. I
don't want your request for help to go unanswered. Did you know that several
of the Bookshare staff members use a Mac? Some of them are sighted, so
they'd know how to do things with a mouse like you do. Maybe if you wrote to
Pavi with your question, she could ask one of the Mac users to help you out.
This is something you do often, so I think it's worth asking about. Off the
top of my head, I know that Megan has a Mac. I know others do too, and my
memory seems to be on the fritz at the moment. :(

Monica Willyard