[bksvol-discuss] from Cindy-- my plans

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2015 23:52:34 -0800

For the second time ( and hopefully the last --I'm a very indecisive
person) I've decided my time would be better spent just to proof and not
scan. That being said, I do have Nizer's *My Life In Court *which was on
the wish list. I have it from a university library with no due date. I can
keep it until someone requests it. If someone wants to scan it (I'd be
happy to proof it. The book I have is a hardcover with 524 pages. There's
probably a paperback availability somewhere; I remember reading it myself
many years ago. and it was very interesting. I only have a flat-bed scanner
available to me and the book is heavy, so for physical reasons I'm not
really well able to scan it, plus I have books in my pile to proof so
don't really have time to scan it. I hope someone else can grant member's
wish. As i said I'd b happy to proof it.
Cindy smile