[bksvol-discuss] Re: fractions in cookbook A to Z bar cookies

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2006 17:18:12 -0800 (PST)

Threat? I must have missed something. Maybe it's
mistake and the word was meant to be "thread?" Which
has to do with posts on the same topic? Or it might
have been meant to be treat? Was it something I wrote,
or something that I read that I didn't notice?

Anyway, I'm delighted that you're one of us and
willing to do things like cookbooks. grin.

Cindy