[bksvol-discuss] Re: formats (rtf txt) and page breaks

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 10:27:36 -0400

RTF can have page breaks stripped just as easily as a text file.

It is all in what is "in the code" for the page.

There are page break symbols, I am thinking back to a program I had once
called BEX that put a GG kind of curled around each other to indicate a page
break.

Smile.

So that is your answer,

The rtfs may have started out as text files, since we aren't accepting them
any more.

The BN keeps page breaks in its text files, Notepad does too, but MS word
will munch them all up.

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx