[bksvol-discuss] formats (rtf txt) and page breaks

  • From: "cheryl fogle" <cfogle@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 19:42:03 -0600

    Hi,

I've been wondering about formatting in differnt programs. I just rejected a
slew of rtf filews without page breaks and rtf is promoted partly because it
retains pagebreaks, so how are they lost?  The books were a series of romances
by Karen Kallmaker submitted by the infamous bookshare volunteer.  See Jake's
reject list for titles.

And yet, Amber sent up a txt file with all page breaks present and supposedly
the reason to stop txt submissions is their lack of page breaks. Any thoughts?

Cheryl

JPEG image