[bksvol-discuss] Re: format for submission?

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 00:25:50 -0800 (PST)

Could you download them and convert them to rtf and resubmit them if the
original submitter doesn't care, as she seems not to? I'm willing to validate,
but I wouldn't be able to get to them for a while. I have four now, though one
should be finished shortly--and I'm saving a space in my download limit for
Identical when it's ready.

AT
www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm

http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/