[bksvol-discuss] Re: for jamie

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 16:13:26 -0700 (PDT)

It's still awaiting administrator approval, along with
a lot of other books. I think it just takes a while.
Something I validated and uploaded a few days ago is
also still on the list. I think until they get more
staff, the staff has so much to do they can't approve
everything as soon as we upload--there are more of us
than there are of them. smile

Cindy
'