[bksvol-discuss] for Jane Dickison

  • From: "Dan Beaver" <dbeaver888@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2007 06:34:34 -0400

Hi Jane,

I am validating some of the Stage  Coach series that you scanned and submitted.
 They have been very nice to validate by the way.

I do need some help on 2 of them at the moment though.

North Plat is missing pages 10 and 11.  If you could send those pages to me I
can insert them and will be done validating this one.

Death Valley has a duplicate of page 4 where page 5 should be.  If you could
send me page 5 I can insert it and will be done with this one as well.

Thanks and you can send them to me directly at:

dbeaver888@xxxxxxxxxxxx