[bksvol-discuss] Re: fixing hard returns and paragraph markers

  • From: "cheryl fogle" <cfogle@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 18:27:00 -0600

Tracy, thanks for bringing up the footnote issue. The file I've had trouble with also has footnotes, and I hadn't had a chance to try Gerald's instructions yet.

Cheryl Fogle MA
Ph.D. candidate in Anthropology, University of New Mexico

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tracy Carcione" <carcione@xxxxxxxxxx>