[bksvol-discuss] Re: fixing hard returns and paragraph markers

  • From: "cheryl fogle" <cfogle@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 18:50:11 -0600

I'll look at how the footnotes are set up again. Thanks for the thought. I just didn't want to apply a fix to formatting that actually would make the file formatting worse, but that's probably the reason for your suggestion of saving a back-up.

Cheryl Fogle MA Ph.D. candidate in Anthropology, University of New Mexico

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gerald Hovas" <GeraldHovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>