[bksvol-discuss] Re: finding synopses

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 May 2008 19:35:00 -0700 (PDT)

That's excellent, Ann. I put the title into google and didn't find anything
except some real cases, so I gave up. I didn't want the "Christian Mystery"
either and have been trying to provide synopses both on my list and sending
them to Allison when the short synopses have been either see long synopsis or
excerpts from book reviews which are evaluative and not synopses.

G.Cindy

P.S. Did you send yours to Allison or shall I?

AVAILABLE AT
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/