[bksvol-discuss] Re: extra spaces

  • From: "Alyssa" <LyssasSong@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 13:09:05 -0400

Hi Nancy. I, too, remember the days of putting two spaces after each
sentence. However, that doesn't happen anymore. It is completely by accident
if a scanning program does that most of the time, so I would replace two
spaces with one. By the way, sorry! I thought I fixed all occurrences of
that with the book you're proofing!

-Alyssa

  _____