[bksvol-discuss] Re: europa consiracy

  • From: Agape Pet Sitting <agapepetsitting@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 11:19:53 -0500

I was hoping to see an updated copy of the marrissa's list but now know we have to wait until it is run....I am sure I submitted it but have submitted lots of books this month since I have had time off from massage school and our Pet sitting Business to allow me to scan more and validate more.
It has been fun.
I am looking forward to seeing them on the book share site.

I am really enjoying being a volunteer and have been doing this a year or so but am so glad now to be a part of this list.

You guys are lots of fun and informative.
IT is so  cool to have made so many new friends.

Thanks guys.
Laura AnnAt 01:54 AM 8/19/2006, you wrote:

Laura Ann,

I haven't seen Europa Conspiracy on any of the lists,
though it may have been added since Aug. 4. There are
some other Europe books and a book on the download
list called Divine Conspiracy.

Cindy

--- Agape Pet Sitting <agapepetsitting@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>                  hi,
> someone wrote a while back about a left behind book
> with the word
> conspiracy in the title.
>
> Did you mean Europa Conspiracy?
>
> If so what were you asking.
> I just acidentally deleted the email and didn't see
> the end of the email.
>
> I scanned this book and submitted it a while back
> and am waiting for
> it to become part of the collection.
> It should be in adminstrative  step but not sure.
>
> Laura Ann
>

> Laura Ann and Lucile  Grymes
> Young Living Essential  Oils Distributor
> High quality Essential Oils and personal care
> products
> http://www.youngliving.com/agapepetsitting
>
> Agape Petsitting
> Phone: 979-680-0022
> http://www.agapepetsitting.com

> Checked by AVG Free Edition.
> Release Date: 8/18/2006

-- No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.1.405 / Virus Database: 268.11.3/423 - Release Date: 8/18/2006