[bksvol-discuss] emails to support are getting little response

  • From: "Dan Beaver" <dbeaver888@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 11:22:49 -0400

I hope someone from support is monitoring this list.

I have sent in emails asking for consideration of adding a new category for scouting materials. I have seen one email saying it will be passed on to someone to consider. I have seen nothing since.

I have also sent an email asking to have my credits looked at because I think they are too high. I think they are wrong but I could be wrong. I have seen no response.

Is support shorthanded or something?

Thanks.