[bksvol-discuss] Re: emails to support are getting little response

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 11:43:31 -0700 (PDT)

Yes, we're quite short-handed at the moment.  There is a major meeting tomorrow
at Bookshare and we're all busily trying to get ready for it.
My personal opinion (not an official Bookshare opinion) is that scouting is too
narrow a subject to have a category for, but that it would be a good special
collection. At this point it looks like we have 3 Boy Scout merit badge books
and 1 book for Girl Scouts, which would be a very small special collection.
When there are more scouting books, we'll revisit the topic.

Carrie