[bksvol-discuss] Re: e: Re: we Volunteer; Questions and Requests

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 16:33:33 -0700

I don't even think all of the titles in Wolfe's Book of the New Sun are on Bookshare, although they should be. I thought they were all great. Unfortunately, I have too many other commitments for a while to work on them.

I enjoyed Donaldson's Covenant books as well from NLS. They were very dark, but something about the world he created and his writing ability made those books very powerful. He just started a new series in the same universe as the first six. And unlike most authors who write more in the same world as previous series, he put a summary of what has gone before at the beginning of the book. I appreciated that very much. Still, I have to reread those first six at some point.

Evan

Evan

----- Original Message ----- From: "kelby carlson" <kelbycarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>